Columbia Community Foundation
Learn about the CSA in Columbia, SD.
Founded in 2022 Giving Back to Columbia
The Columbia Community Foundation has been established as a tax-exempt, permanent endowment fund, the income from which will provide a source of funding for projects and programs that enhance the quality of life for the Columbia, South Dakota community.
The Columbia Community Foundation awards grants to non-profit and charitable organizations in our city and its neighboring communities to support economic development, human services, health, education, and cultural programs.
Ways to Give
Sometimes donors have questions about how to give back to their community. If you would like to give back to Columbia, but are not sure where to begin, contact the SDCF.
Gifts may come in many forms:
- Commodity (grain, corn, cattle)
- Land (offset capital gains tax)
- Automatic Bank Transfers
- Cars, Coins, Collectables
- Gift of Stock
- Gift of Insurance Benefits
- Gift of Retirement Benefits
- Remember Columbia in your estate
Meet Our Advisory Council
- Cyndy Larson, President
- Larry Vietmeier, Vice President
- Lorie Gilchrist, Secretary/Treasurer
- Julie Lillis
- Terry Birck