Jay & Beverly Mickelson Scholarship Fund
To provide financial support to graduates of T.F. Riggs High School, Pierre, SD, pursuing a vocational or college degree.
The Jay & Beverly Mickelson Scholarship Fund was created by a small volunteer group of alumni with blessing and support from Jay and Bev. The Fund is a permanent endowment to benefit graduates of T.F. Riggs attending college or technical college based on criteria created by the Mickelson’s and with annual selections made by an independent committee. The Fund is held with the South Dakota Community Foundation, a (501c3) created in 1987 and based in Pierre. It currently manages 1,200 charitable funds and $850 million of assets.
Give Now and Double the Impact!
Have your gift matched! Founding donors have committed to matching the first $125,000 in gifts! Give now to add your name to the inaugural list of Mickelson Fund donors!
Founders & Steering Committee
- Clay Cudmore, CPA, CFO
- Kirk Albertson, Attorney
- Murray Thompson, DDS
- Meaghan (Anderson) Neuberger, DDS
- Scott Kennedy, OD
- Karen (Fossen) Cudmore, Administrator
If you aren’t able to make a monetary gift, please consider helping us spread word!
Founding Donor Commitments
- Michael & Kendra (Woodburn) Zuercher
- Clay & Karen (Fossen) Cudmore Charitable Fund
- Scott Kennedy
- Murray Thompson
- Meaghan (Anderson) & Kyle Neuberger
$5,000 - $14,999
- Dusty & Jaquelyn Johnson
- Jay & Beverly Mickelson
- Scott & Julia Jones
- Delta Dental of SD
- South Dakota Community Foundation
- Melissa (Stevens) & Scott Gibson
- Kirk Albertson
- Bret Albertson
- Abran & Brandy Kean
- Will and Shuree Mortenson
- Tim & Becki Potrzeba
- Seth & Karae Parsons
- Deborah (Lucas) & Andy Leedahl
- Stephanie (Farries) & Matt Judson Family Fund
- Amber (Anderson) & Jarrod Edelen
- David Ode
- Margaret Ellefson
- Crystal Ortbahn
- Sean & Kara Califf