2021 SDCF Philanthropy Conference
To connect, inform, and inspire individuals who are passionate about investing in their community both now and in the future.
For CSA, designated and agency endowment fund holders Thursday, October 28th, 2021 in Wall, SD
Wall Community Center, Downtown -Conference Location
For SDCF community savings accounts, designated and agency endowment funds bringing philanthropy to life for a stronger South Dakota.
Topics include fundraising after the pandemic, roundtable discussions with local experts, networking opportunities and the State of the Foundation presentation from SDCF President & CEO Stephanie Judson. This year's event will take place from 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. MT.
More details below!
- Community Savings Account (CSA) Grant Distributions & Charitable Purpose
- Roundtable Topics:
- Expenditure Responsibility and Charitable Purpose
- Communication with Local Nonprofits for Grantmaking Success
- Hosting Fundraising Events / Leveraging Challenge Dollars
- Planned Giving Expertise
- Connecting with Media: Getting your news published
- State of the Foundation-Stephanie Judson, SDCF President & CEO
- Build Dakota Scholarship / CSA Partnership Overview
- CSA Fundraising Successes/Challenges Through Times of Crisis
- Housing: Challenges, remedies and ideas
This year's event will take place from 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. MT.